It’s no surprise I love a good dose of colour and now is the perfect time to add a sprinkling to your home. As we enter the dark zone of Winter, our homes don’t need to follow, but rather create a vibrant, happy and inspiring place to be despite the changing season outside. I recently teamed up with Mocka to share my tips and tricks on styling some of their gorgeous pieces using a good splash of colour. You can read the full blog post here.
I’ve long been a fan of Mocka products for their style and affordability. With pieces stretching beyond kids rooms, they offer some great home solutions for your office, dining and living spaces. So if you’ve been thinking about updating your home, now is the perfect time to check out their fun and affordable range. It’s often hard to find well designed pieces for your home that tick the affordability box. And when you do, they usually have a quick expiry date. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good bargain but when it comes to furniture pieces you want to know it’s going to last well beyond the season (and not fall apart after just a few uses). So I’m excited to find a brand that creates well designed, durable and long lasting pieces for the home.
Inspiration on how to style your Mocka goodies
This is proof you can use your Mocka products in a range of different spaces
Here are a few tips on how to style your Jimmy Stand
(1) Keep it simple with white tones and a splash of greenery
(2) Creating little vignettes is a great way to style your Jimmy stand. Show off colourful artworks, indoor plants, books and candles. Create different heights and use a mixture of shapes and colours
(3) The Jimmy stand is the perfect place for storing and displaying your books and magazines so stack them up and show them off
(4) Embrace your own style and run with it. For me I love white with a splash of colour so the Jimmy stand and post box are the perfect pieces to then layer in colours when decorating.
(5) The Jimmy stand can be used in a range of different spaces and also works perfectly in a kids room to show off toys, books and clothing.
I hope these little tips have inspired you to create a colourful space at your home.
Styled by The Eye Spy Milk Bar